Last updated: 10/01/2023
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. This includes information you provide directly, information collected automatically, and information we may receive from third parties.
– Personal Information: This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
– Feedback or Correspondence: Information you provide when you report a problem with our Services, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us.
– Transactional Information: Details about transactions if you make purchases through our Services.
– Log and Usage Data: Information about how you access and use our Services, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data.
We use your information for various purposes, including to:
– Provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
– Respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests.
– Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by One Marketing Group and others.
– Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
We may share information about you as follows:
– With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
– In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process.
– Between and among One Marketing Group and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
– With your consent or at your direction.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Our Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
– Account Information: You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging into your account.
– Cookies: You can set your browser to refuse certain types of cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent.